Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aurakit's ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue80/80Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue240/240Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:06 pm

shadestar called into the nursery "Aurakit?"
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Charrie Points : 405
Humor : I have no humor .3. Not now.

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 am

Aurakit trotted out of the nursery, looking a tad tired, as if he'd been up later. "Yes, Shadestar?"
Back to top Go down
http://ageofdestiny144.canadian-forum.com

Cat stats
Health:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue80/80Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue240/240Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 am

"Follow me i am going to hold your apprentice ceremony" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Aurakit followed her silently.
Back to top Go down

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here at strong ground for a clan meeting" She yowled

Sliverpaw joined the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Aurakit sat down under the Strong Ground and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Charrie Points : 665

Cat stats
Health:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue40/40Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 am

Snowcream padded to Strong Ground. Looking around, she expected the usual; a kit jumping around in excitement for she or he would be announced as the new apprentice... But she didn't see any of that... One thing caught her emerald eyes though, Aurakit sitting solemnly by himself.
Back to top Go down

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 am

"We gather here to make Aurakit an apprentice. Aurakit from this moment on until you earned your warrior name you will be known as Aurapaw, Snowcream you have been without an apprentice and it is time for you to have one. You will mentor Aurakit" Shadestar mewed

Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 am

Aurapaw blinked happily and stood up. He turned and touched noses with Snowcream. I'm finally an apprentice.

Infernokit sat at the back of the crowd, wearing a furious expression. Aurapaw could sense his anger, and it frightened him. But Infernokit is so far away..
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Charrie Points : 665

Cat stats
Health:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue40/40Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Aurakit's ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Aurakit's ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Snowcream purred and licked Aurapaw between his ears. Suddenly she noticed that he had an anxious expression on his face... and was peering at Infernokit; whom was glaring at him. Something's not right with these two... she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurakit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's ceremony   Aurakit's ceremony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurakit's ceremony
Page 1 of 1