Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverkit's ceremony!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue80/80Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue240/240Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Silverkit's ceremony! Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 am

Shadestar went to strong ground with sliverkit. She yowled "Let all cats old enough to catch her own prey gather here for a clan meeting."
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Charrie Points : 560
Humor : umm...

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue120/120Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue300/300Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 am

Stormstreak padded out of the warriors den and sat on Strong Ground. This must be Silverkits apprentice ceremony.
Back to top Go down

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue80/80Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue240/240Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"Today we gather here to make Silverkit an apprentice. From this moment on Silverkit you shall be known as Silverpaw. Stormstreak will be your mentor." Mewed shadestar
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Charrie Points : 560
Humor : umm...

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue120/120Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Silverkit's ceremony! Left_bar_bleue300/300Silverkit's ceremony! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Stormstreak padded over to Silverpaw touching noses with her silently.

ooc: thats what mentors do right?
Back to top Go down

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 am

occ"yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's ceremony!   Silverkit's ceremony! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's ceremony!
Page 1 of 1