Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driftkits apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue300/300Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:08 am

Snowstar leaped on top of the Mine shack "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Mine shack for a clan meeting!" she yowled so all the cats could hear

Last edited by Snowstar on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 am

Angelclaw called into the nursery. "Driftkit! Come with me!" she called in, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Driftkit went out of the nursery and followed Angelclaw. He had no idea what was going on and was puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue300/300Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 pm

"We gather here today to make this kit an apprentice" she yowled so all cats could hear "Driftkit,until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Driftpaw and your mentor will be Angelclaw"
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 am

Dirftkit shivered with excitement. "My mentor is the deputy!" he thought proudly, and touched noses with Angelclaw.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 am

OCC:Your Driftpaw now so you can change your username and start calling yourself Driftpaw
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 am

Angelclaw toitched noses with her apprentice. "You will be a great warrior, I can tell." She smiled at her apprentice.

OCC: Oh noes! I never had an apprentice before! *high-pitched scream*
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftkits apprentice ceremony   Driftkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driftkits apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1