Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue300/300Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 am

Snowclaw leaped onto the Mine Shack "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey,gather beneath the Mine Shack for a clan meeting!" she yowled
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue100/100Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue280/280Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am

Angelclaw looked out of the Nursery. She picked up all three kits and brought them to the exit of the Nursery.

Opalkit squealed as she tumbled around happily.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue45/45Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue160/160Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 am

Driftflight came out from the warrior den."What could this be" he thought.

Seasonkit tumbled out of the nursery, he thwacked Blackkit's ear.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue100/100Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue280/280Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 am

Opalkit padded out of the nursery and up to Snowstar happily. "Snowstar!" she squeaked happily, her blue opal eyes looking up.

Angelclaw smiled as her kit went over to Snowstar. I wont go after her, I know what this is! she thought to herself as she groomed Blackkit and Seasonkit.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue45/45Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue160/160Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 am

Seasonkit glanced up at Snowstar."What is she doing mother?" he asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 am

"She's making an announcement or ceremony. Want to go and see it?" Angelclaw informed her kit.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 am

Seasonkit nodded.

Driftflight nudged him and Blackkit forward beneath the Highrock. He finally knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue120/120Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Left_bar_bleue300/300Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 am

"Blackkit,Opalkit and Seasonkit,you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blackpaw,Opalpaw and Seasonpaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." Snowstar mewed "Opalpaw shall be mentored by Driftlight,Blackpaw will be mentored by Angelclaw and Seasonpaw shall be mentored by me" she mewed

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 am

Angelclaw chanted as she gathered with her kits, "Opalpaw! Blackpaw! Seasonpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:56 am

Blackpaw smiled and padded over to her mentor
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 am

Angelclaw toutched noses with her new apprentice.

Opalpaw raced over to her father, and her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Driftflight smiled and touched noses with Opalkit. "I will teach my apprentice all I know..."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Opalpaw smiled happily. "You're my mentor!" she squeaked happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony   Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackkits,Opalkits and Seasonkits apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1