Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormkits creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Charrie Points : 560
Humor : umm...

Cat stats
Health:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue300/300Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Stormkits creation Empty
PostSubject: Stormkits creation   Stormkits creation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Name: Stormkit/Stormstreak

Tom or she-cat: tom

Appearance: completely gray pelt with a dark gray stripe on his side thats in the shape of a lightning bolt.

Eye colour: His left eye is an amber color while the other is just white. so hes blind in one eye

Personality: very short tempered. he is very loyal to his clan but he secretly hungers for power

Origins: Stormclan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Stormstreak walked out of the warriors den and stretched his legs. It was dawn and time for a patrol. He padded to the entrance of the camp when he heard a strange noise on his side where he was blind. His body tensed but as he turned his head, he saw his apprentice hopping out of a bush. He just glared at her. "What were you doing?" He asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue45/45Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue160/160Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Stormkits creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormkits creation   Stormkits creation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 am

Approved! :DD
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue280/280Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Stormkits creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormkits creation   Stormkits creation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 am

Oh, you know you can be a warrior straight away, if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Stormkits creation Left_bar_bleue300/300Stormkits creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Stormkits creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormkits creation   Stormkits creation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:39 pm

awesomeness! another Stormclan member!! welcome =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormkits creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormkits creation   Stormkits creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormkits creation
Page 1 of 1