Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightnings creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lightnings creation  Empty
PostSubject: Lightnings creation    Lightnings creation  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Cat Name:
Lightningshock
Tom or She-Cat:
Tom
Favorite Warriors Character(s):
Whitestorm, Greystripe, Firestar, Bluestar, Tallstar
Familiarity with the series:
2nd book of new prophecy
Appearance:
A grey/blue tabby tom with a disticntive jagged white stripe down my tail
Personality:
Loyal, Trustworthy and confident
Origins:
Thunderclan
RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Lightningtail watched as Angelheart was attacked by the shadowclan tom. He jumped on the tom and dragged him by the scruff off of Angelheart and gave him a nasty scratch in the stomach. The tom retreated as Lightningtail ran over to check on Angelheart, he saw that she had numerous wounds on her stomach, ears. and shouder. He grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her in the midst of the battle to the medicine cats den. He watched as the medicine cat gave Angelheart poppy seeds to eat to ease the pain. Suddenly a shadowclan she-cat gabbed Lightningtail by the shoulder and dragged him into the center of the battle. Lightningtail feigned being unconcious and at the right moment sprang up and clawed the she cat in the ear, followed by a bite in the back of the neck. A yowl of pain came from the clan entrance as the shadow clan warriors retreated, but before the she-cat could retreat he gave her a claw in the stomach to show that thunderclan isnt weak. As the she-cat retreaed he ran over to the medicine cats den to find Angleheart still chewing on the poppy seeds. He asked if she was ok and the medicine cat replyed by shaking her head yes. Lightningtail let out a sigh of relief as he sat down to talk to his injured freind.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Lightnings creation  Left_bar_bleue120/120Lightnings creation  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Lightnings creation  Left_bar_bleue300/300Lightnings creation  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Lightnings creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightnings creation    Lightnings creation  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Approved! I like the RP sample by the way =3
Back to top Go down

Lightnings creation
Page 1 of 1