Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sliverkit creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue80/80sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue240/240sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

sliverkit creation Empty
PostSubject: sliverkit creation   sliverkit creation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Name:sliverkit (slivermooon)

Tom or she-cat:she-cat

Appearance:white grey

Eye colour:cyan

Personality:cheerful, caring, will protect clan at all costs.

Origins:stormclan (shadecloud's kit)

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): slivercloud walked around the border. she knew there was a cat here. she smelled again. rouge she thought. she tracked the scent all the way to the edge where she found him. she sneaked up on him. "get out!" she hissed. "why should i? the prey here is great!" he replied with edge. "get out or i will tear you to shreds!". she grew tall to him. she could scene the fear coming off him, and he ran away. she smiled. that always does the trick
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue120/120sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue300/300sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

sliverkit creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliverkit creation   sliverkit creation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Approved!! wait... is it Silvermoon or Silvercloud?? because if it's Silvercloud then I have to call you a name stealer!! XD
Back to top Go down

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue80/80sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue240/240sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

sliverkit creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliverkit creation   sliverkit creation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

moon
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue100/100sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
sliverkit creation Left_bar_bleue280/280sliverkit creation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

sliverkit creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliverkit creation   sliverkit creation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

sliverkit creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliverkit creation   sliverkit creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sliverkit creation
Page 1 of 1