Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowcream's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowcream

Snowcream

Charrie Points : 665

Cat stats
Health:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue40/40Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Snowcream's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Snowcream's Creation   Snowcream's Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 am

Name: Snowcream

Tom or she-cat: Shecat

Appearance: A white Bermin with grey paws and a small grey patch on her nose

Eye colour: Crystal green- this is normally the first thing you would notice about her.

Personality: Snowcream is very kind, gentle, and loyal . She is fierce and will defend her friends and territory with her life. But at times Snowcream can be very rude.

Origins: StormClan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Snowcream woke from the cool morning air. She sat up and stretched before padding out to the morning sun. The warm rays penetrated her fur as she sat in camp, this was short lived as a small cloud drifted to cover the golden glow. Snowcream sighed, sat up and walked towards the entrance of camp, she lifted her head and took in the familiar scent of the forest…

Last edited by Snowcream on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue45/45Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue160/160Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Snowcream's Creation   Snowcream's Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 am

APPROVED!!! :DD Welcome to warrior cats of the mountain, and as a new member of StormClan xD
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Charrie Points : 665

Cat stats
Health:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue40/40Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Snowcream's Creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Snowcream's Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Snowcream's Creation   Snowcream's Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 am

hehe thank you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowcream's Creation   Snowcream's Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowcream's Creation
Page 1 of 1