Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Left_bar_bleue45/45 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Left_bar_bleue160/160 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty
PostSubject: Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit)    Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:57 am

Name: Seasonkit/paw/fall

Tom or she-cat: tom-cat

Appearance: golden tabby tom-cat with orange paws

Eye colour: pale green

Personality: mucks around a bit, cares for others, a bit rude >D:

Origins: SnowClan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay): Seasonkit batted the moss ball with his paw and passed it to Opalkit. He thought about the time they were going to be apprenticed together."We would do all our hunting, border patrols, fighting together..." he thought deeply.

Last edited by Driftflight on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to change title had it black D:)
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Left_bar_bleue100/100 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Left_bar_bleue280/280 Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit)    Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 am

Approved happily!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Seasonkit's Cat Creation (Me and Angel's kit)
Page 1 of 1