Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Left_bar_bleue120/120Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Left_bar_bleue300/300Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Empty
PostSubject: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Rachel fell asleep at the Waterfall Cave. When she opened her eyes, her deceased sister & brother, Cassie & Jake, stood before her. "Hey, Rachel," said Jake. "Hi Jake. Hi Cassie. Why are you here?" "I have to give you a prophecy. But first, remember that we walk with StarClan, & you'll one day join us. Your prophecy." They both spoke together for the prophecy.
"A single cat, guided by two,
Makes a choice,
Takes the job,
A single cat becomes the Messenger,
Lasts through darkness & danger,
" "It means you're the first Messenger of StarClan. You take messages from us to cats, as well as from other cats from Clans to us & to each other," said Cassie. "I'm proud of you, sis. Time to go," she said to Jake. "But first, your first message is for all the leaders & medicine cats. You must tell them that the Time of the Great Messenger has begun, & you are that messenger." Then they both disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Charrie Points : 405
Humor : I have no humor .3. Not now.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 am

You have to be a Clan cat to have a prophecy .3.; Kittypets, rogues, and any other Clanless cats don't go to StarClan and cannot receive prophecies. Sorry, but it's true. And yes. I'm an admin.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofdestiny144.canadian-forum.com
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 am

How do you know, Dead?? This isn`t youe site, you don`t make the rules. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Charrie Points : 405
Humor : I have no humor .3. Not now.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 am

I. never. said. anything. like. that. >:U Come ON, kittypets in StarClan..? When has that ever been allowed?
Back to top Go down
http://ageofdestiny144.canadian-forum.com
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 am

Dude, calm down. I just said it`s not ur site, you can`t control everything that goes on here. >:U
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Left_bar_bleue120/120Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Left_bar_bleue300/300Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm

They aren't kittypets. Rachel's brother & sister & herself left the Clans for a while, but Cassie & Jake came back.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 pm

See?? There could actually be a reason for it!! Don`t just go off and start ranting about something if you don`t know everything about it, Dead. D:
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:32 pm

One reason for a messenger is that in times of tension between the Clans, someone has to take messages from medicine cats to each other & stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger   Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel's Prophecy: The Messenger
Page 1 of 1