Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Interesting title here) Tha Kits!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue280/280(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty
PostSubject: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 am

Angelclaw was walking and pelt a sharp pain every so often, so she walked back to camp. Suddenly she felt a kick in her stomach. It was a kit! She was is pain, but happy. "One... Two... Three... Maybe more," she said to herself, feeling her stomach with a paw. She sat down and looked at her stomach, it was way bigger than usual. Where's Driftflight? I have to tell him! she asked herself. "Driftflight! Driftflight!" she called, hoping he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue45/45(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue160/160(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:57 am

Driftflight heard his name being called. "Yes Angelclaw?" he purred, then he noticed how big she was getting,"Are you having kits soon?" he questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue120/120(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue300/300(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 am

Snowstar padded in "Whats wrong?" she asked "Are you having your kits?"
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue280/280(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 am

Angelclaw sat down. "Yeah, I think they're coming soon!" mewed Angelclaw, she felt a sharp pain and let out a small yowl. "Real soon!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue120/120(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue300/300(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 am

"I will get Leafpool!" she mewed running to the medicine cat's den

"Im here" Leafpool mewed,carrying a bunch of herbs
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 am

Angelclaws pain went away for a brief while. "I wonder what they'll be like," Angelclaw mewed, starting to imagine lots of different kits.

OCC: Will we wait for drift to make his creation for tha kit.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 am

"Yes" she mewed "Im sure they will be lovely!" she mewed to her best friend and deputy
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 am

Angelclaw lay down then let out a short yowl in pain. "The kits are coming!" she mewed as she tried to calm down. She could feel the kits coming.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 am

"Its ok,just settle down on the moss and they will be here soon" Leafpool mewed sootingly to her mother

"Yes stay calm" Snowstar mewed
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Angelclaw had saw many kittings and knew some of what to do. The basics. Angelclaw pushed hard as she began to feel a kit coming out. Angelclaw let out a sigh of relief as a kit came out. It was a white she-cat with black paws, ears and tail. She had beutiful, deep blue eyes. "Awwww!" Angelclaw mewed as she licked her new kit clean.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 pm

"Thats it!" Leafpool mewed

"She's beautiful!" purred Snowstar

The kit wailed blindly,looking for her mother
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 pm

"I'm here," Angelclaw told her kit softly. She gently pushed the kit with her tail towards her. "I think you will be called... Blackkit!" Angelclaw smiled as she felt pride. Then she pushed again as another kit came out.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

"Thats a lovely name!" Snowstar purred

Blackkit purred as she curled up beside her mother
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Angelclaw pushed as the second kit came out, it was a white she-cat with bits of shiney pink, blue, yellow, red etc. around her body, you could only see them faintly. She had blue opal eyes. Angelclaw gently pushed the kit towards her and licked her clean. "Awww! Aren't they cute together!"
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:23 pm

OOC:Kittens are born blind so you don't know their eye colour yet
IC:"They are so cute!" Snowstar mewed,happy for her friend

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:29 pm

"I think there's still one more," Angelclaw managed to say. "You can choose this ones name," she added, meaning the newest kit she just had.

OCC: XD Yeah. Lets wait for Drift to post!
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 pm

"Hmm how about Opalkit?" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm

"That suits her perfectly!" Angelclaw mewed happily. She pushed out the last kit, it was a golden tabby tom with orange paws. "Awwww! You can name it, Driftflight!" Angelclaw smiled as she cleaned her newest kit.

Opalkit seemed to curl up beside her mother happily.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue45/45(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Left_bar_bleue160/160(Interesting title here) Tha Kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 am

Driftflight meowed without hesitation."This kit is called Seasonkit." he purred happily. "Is this all?" he asked Leafpool.

Last edited by Driftflight~Seasonkit on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 am

"What a sweet name!" Angelclaw purred as she nuzzled her mate. She continued to clean her kits admiringly.

Opalkit mewed quietly, the colors in her pelt shined beneath the sun.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 am

Driftflight licked his mate "They're beautiful kits all right.." he purred.

Seasonkit meowed loudly he blindly crawled to Opalkit's side and batted her tail.

OCC: OMG i wrote "Driftpaw" gotta edit it >:(
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 am

Angelclaw smiled, she looked at her kits happily. "So cute!" she exclaimed.

Opalkit smiled blindly and pawed at Seasonkits side happily.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:30 am

Driftflight laughed remembering his own past when he was a tiny helpless kit

Seasonkit started to crawl closer to Angelclaw's side.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 am

Angelclaw smiled as she remembered when Driftflight was a kit, when she was tickling him happily. Angelclaw wrapped her tail around all three of her kits, guiding them gently to her.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 am

Blackkit pawed at Seasonkits tail

Snowstar stared at the kits "It's getting late,I will be back tommorow" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Interesting title here) Tha Kits!   (Interesting title here) Tha Kits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Interesting title here) Tha Kits!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next