Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue120/120Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue300/300Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 am

"Spiraltail?" asked Ivysong, hoping her mate would show up. "Spiraltail! The kits are coming," she whispered. If he's not here in 1 minute, oh, I'm going to... Suddenly, there was a yowl that interrupted her. The kits were coming sooner than she thought!

OOC: Bluepaw joined, so now I have 4 kits. It's even now! 2 boys, 2 girls.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue100/100Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue280/280Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Spiraltail rushed to his mates side, "Oh! The kits, you can do this, is there anything you need?" he mewed softly to his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue120/120Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue300/300Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 pm

"Not yet, no. The first one is coming!" Ivysong pushed. The firstborn kit was pure black with splashes of blue. "I think we should call her Tidekit. What do you think, Spiraltail?" asked Ivysong, before letting out another yowl. "NOW i need help," she meowed. She began to quickly lick the little black & blue kit clean.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue100/100Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Left_bar_bleue280/280Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

"What a lovely name, like yours!" he complimented, he licked Tidekit clean and wrapped his tail around her to keep her warm. He saw the next one, a male, it was black with ember eyes and yellow, orange and red flames coming from his under-belly and a few flames inbetween his eyes, his tail had flames coming from the bottom and down from his tale tip, his paws had the flames rising from the bottom of them and had flames on his ears aswell. "Should we call her Flamekit?" he asked, nuzzling his mate as her began to lick the newborn kit and warm it.

Last edited by AngelClaw/Leaf/Spiral on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

OOC: U said 2 girls 2 boys, This is what Bluepaw wanted:
Actualy,could i be Badgerkit? And be a black she-cat with a white chest,underbelly,and right paw?
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:03 pm

OCC: So, blue is a girl, I will edit my post. You can be badger, male right?
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 pm

OOC: KK, Blue is gonna be Badger, I'm Tide. Waves crash on Tidesplash...LOL!
IC: Ivysong let out a third yowl. This time, a black she-kit with a white chest,underbelly,and right paw was what came. "She's adorable," mewed Ivysong fondly.

OOC: Badger & Tide come with me to LeafClan(Bluepaw stated she wanted LC, i'm pretty sure).

Last edited by ~Ivysong~ on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm

OCC: Ohhhhh! Okay, I edited if you want to read it again.

IC: Spiraltail licked Tidekit and Flamekit lovingly, he had his tail warpped around them, he waited for the next one, after the kits had been cleaned he licked his mate lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 pm

"Look at them. They'll be good warriors of their Clans. I'd liek Tidekit to have a water-related Warrior name. I think she should come with me, so I can keep an eye on her." To not prove Ivysong's point, the two cleaned kits were nursing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

"I agree, is there anymore to come?" he asked curiously, wrapping his tail around Ivysong's.
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 pm

"I'm not-" she ended the sentence witha yowl. "Yes," she finished.

OOC: U didn't see i had Badgerkit in my last post. This is like the last kit. You can describe it & name it.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

He watched his mate, smiling, he gently nuzzled her belly lovingly. The small kit came out, it was a male with eyes that were green at the bottom and merged into blue at the top. He was white with blue waves at the bottom of his paws and ears, he had a blue tail and the blue waves coming up from his under-belly, he had blue ears and muzzle.

Last edited by AngelClaw/Leaf/Spiral on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

OOC: Aren't you gouing to choose what this kit looks like & his name? Or you could describe it & I coudl name it.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm

OCC: Edited it, should he be Wavesplash, you can choose what the next one looks like! P.S. I have to go now. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm

OOC: KK
IC: "Wavekit. That's your name," she mewed to the kit. "They're adorable! Look at their unique patterns..." Ivysong purred. Another kit came, this one a long-hiared silver tabby.

OOC: Featherkit-Featherpaw-Feathertail! I miss Feathertail...she was a good kitteh.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 am

Spiraltail likced the last kit clean. "She should be calledl..... Featherkit, because it looks a bit like she had feathers!" He looked into Featherkits deep blue eyes, they stood out from her silver pelt.

OCC: Thats 5....!
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 am

OCC: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT I MAD ETHIS USING LINE ART!!!!!!
Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy Family11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy   Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kits Are Coming~Spiral & Ivy
Page 1 of 1