Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue100/100Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue280/280Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

Leafpool stood in the Waterfall Cave, she lay down and began to wait for Sightsoul. "Sightsoul? Follow my voice!"

Last edited by AngelClaw/Leaf/Spiral on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Charrie Points : 232
Humor : yo momma so big that when she went swimming in the ocean some whales said to her:"we are family! even though you're bigger than me!

Cat stats
Health:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

Sightsoul stodd behind Leafpool,"I'm right here!" he whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue100/100Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Left_bar_bleue280/280Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 am

She licked him, "Now we must hope that Starclan bring us together in a dream to ask them if we can be mates."
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Humor : yo momma so big that when she went swimming in the ocean some whales said to her:"we are family! even though you're bigger than me!

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 am

Sightsoul lied down beside Leafpool, and wiated for sleep to come over him...

OOC: will you be the StarClan cat,I'm a little busy! ;D
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 am

Leafpool fell asleep, she was lying beside Sightsoul. "I see you came. Seeking answers, yes?" a grey, white tabby tom asked. Leafpool stammered before saying anything. "Yes, our questions filled with hope. We are asking for a favor."
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:55 am

"what do you wish to know my little one?" asked a white/silver queen to Sightsoul,"I'm here to ask about this cat,mother" hesaid,"well,what about her?" she asked,"StarClan said we were ment to be Mates,is this true?" he asked highly questioning,the She-cat looked into the dissance,"yes,i is in your deseny,both of your destinys!" she said, now you two, are to be in love! so,no more worrrying about what will happen! whatever happens,happens!" she said fading away,along with the tom,"by,mom and dad!" Sightsoul called after tem, and they woke up...
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 am

Leafpool awoke, she licked her mate lovingly. "I'm delighted." she said, as she began to groom herself.

OCC: Are you going to ask Lightningstar if you can finish your training early?
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 am

OOC: aready did,but,I didn't realy get a complate answer,but,most likey! I gave him some Moss soaked in Water and some pre. chewed Coltsfoot for a dry Throat,is that right???

IC: Sightsoul was glad to hear the news and he saw that Leafpool's soul was verflowing with Happyness,Joy, and most of all...Love!!!
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 am

Leafpool suddenly stopped. "Did you ever.... want to see forever?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 am

"W-What do you mean?" asked Sightsul confussed

OOC: realy,what do you mean???
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am

"Did you ever want to be able to see and keep it that way?"
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 am

"w-well,I like the way I am,but,may I ask,how?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 am

"Would you like to be able to see with your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 pm

OOC: I don't know what you are getting at!!! and he is fine!:D
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

As if you werent blind! Te letter ''see'' isn't working for meeeee! :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM   Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping with Starclan(Leafpool, Sight, Spiral and Ivy only)THIS IS ALSO PART DREAM
Page 1 of 1