Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue280/280Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty
PostSubject: Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)   Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

Name: Spiraltail (already wurriur)

Tom or she-cat: Tom

Appearance: Black well-built tom with red, orange and yelllow vertical LINES around his body.

Eye colour: Ember/yellow

Personality: Very defensive, romantic, strong, daring, bold and indepandant.

Origins: Snowclan

RP Sample: Spiraltail rushed over to Ivysong, "Are you okay?!" he exclamed. She nonned faintly. As a large tom who had attacked Ivysong rushed over to them, he rammed into the tom, knocking it onto it's back. He used the belly-rake, blood gushed out everywhere. The large tom was panting. Spiraltail slashed his neck, making it hard for it to breath, slowly killing ot from suffocation. He would do anything to protect his mate, even risk his life, but never hers.

Name: Leafpool (She's altready Snowclan's meddie)

Tom or she-cat: She-cat

Appearance: Grey she-cat with green leaf shape on her left side.

Eye colour: Leaf-green

Personality: Kind, bubbly, cheerful, cute, pretty and can make any tom purr!

Origins: Snowclan

RP Sample: The young medicene cat gathered herb's quickly, she rushed over to the injured warrior, putting cob-webs where the blood gushed out. The blood was stopped and she realised something. That cat that she helped was her brother, Spiraltail. "Spiraltail! What happened?" she questioned him. "I was defending my mat- er- friend." he told her. She quickly gave him some poppy seads to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue120/120Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue300/300Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)   Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Left_bar_bleue280/280Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)   Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

HeeHee! I could've approved myself, but I would have to double post!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)   Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiraltail and Leafpool's creation. (They are my kits and already made, so this is just describing them!)
Page 1 of 1