Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowstars creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Snowstars creation Left_bar_bleue120/120Snowstars creation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Snowstars creation Left_bar_bleue300/300Snowstars creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Snowstars creation Empty
PostSubject: Snowstars creation   Snowstars creation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 am

Name:Snowstar

Tom or she-cat?:She-cat

Appearance:White with black stripes (like a tiger)

Eye colour:Winter blue

Personality:Fun,confident,loving and a born leader

Origins:Snowclan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay):Snowstar clawed the groung "You will have to get throught me first!" She hissed,then the rogue leaped and started clawing her.Snowstar faught until the rogue was to weak to continue.The rogue fell to the ground and Snowstar leaped on him and put her paw on his throught "Leave or else!" She hissed,she let her paw of him and he went yowling into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Snowstars creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Snowstars creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Snowstars creation Left_bar_bleue280/280Snowstars creation Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Snowstars creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstars creation   Snowstars creation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 pm

APPROVED !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Snowstars creation
Page 1 of 1