Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue120/120BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue300/300BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty
PostSubject: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 am

Mah Wolf Site:
http://warriorwolves.canadian-forum.com/
Rainy's Harry Potter Site:
http://hpotterrp.forumotion.com/forum
Mah Girly Site:
http://roxysprophecy.canadian-forum.com/

Got sites YOU want to share? Post here & check out some of the above links! The girly site is kidna dying, same with the HP, so let's SAVE THEM! The wolf site needs a little more work, but yoiu might get to become a mod...
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue45/45BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue160/160BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm

One of them is Holly's website :D
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue120/120BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue300/300BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm

I AM Holly! It's MY site, because I'm Hollypaw.
Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue45/45BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Left_bar_bleue160/160BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 am

You are?! Didnt see the "who are you on WCC:" thought you were a random <<< not to be mean or anything :0
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am

Thats fine. It happens to everyone. Plus, TWO of them are mine. The girly one is too. Rainy also gave me control of her HP site since it was dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!   BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUNCH OF AWESOME SITES! JOIN!
Page 1 of 1