Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue120/120Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue300/300Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)   Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 am

Ivykit found herself in the Dream Territory. She wondered what she could do here, then decided it couldn't hurt to try, it was just a dream. She tried to climb a tree & couldn't get a pawhold. "That didn't work out so well," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue280/280Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)   Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Angelclaw gave her a push up to the 1st branch. "There you go, little one. What's your name?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue120/120Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue300/300Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)   Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ivykit..." said Ivykit, trailing off. "Thank you. What's your name?" she asked the cat who had helped her reach the first branch. Ivykit layed down on the branch, trying not to fall. She didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)   Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivykit's Dream(PLEASE JOIN)
Page 1 of 1