Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)

Go down 
+3
Sightsoul
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel
Administrator #1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue280/280IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:26 am

In a large clearing waited a clean white she-cat with flaming deep green eyes and a strange golden glow outlining her. She sat there on a sall rock that was shaped as a star, but a with blunt, flat edge on the top point where she sat. Her name was unknown to those she was unknown to. Some who noticed her golden glow in the shadows or her green flaming eyes felt warmth as they saw her. She smiled with care and love, but you could tell she was not one to be messed with. "All Medicene Cats, come to me in peace. For there will be a great devistation that needs to be stopped by you..." Her voice was silky soft whisper like the wind of a cool day. It drew you to her, made you follow the sweet sound.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue120/120IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue300/300IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Ivysong entered the clearing, hoping to see Mistlight, her own guide. But instead, she saw a white she-cat with fiery green eyes. "I am Ivysong," she meowed, though she guessed the cat already knew. "LeafClan's medicine cat."
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Charrie Points : 232
Humor : yo momma so big that when she went swimming in the ocean some whales said to her:"we are family! even though you're bigger than me!

Cat stats
Health:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Sightsoul fell head over heels out of a tree,"why are you taking me from my sleep!"he snaped,"I have other dreams to walk in!"he hissed again,then he scented the She-cat,"I am Sightsoul,the other Medicine Cat of LeafClan,"he meowed,with infesis on "other" as if he weren't importent,"and you are..."he prompted
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue120/120IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue300/300IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Goldenleaf woke up to see a strange cat,with power,and Leafclans two medicine cats."Hello Ivysong and Sightsoul" she mewed the two medicine cats,then turned her attention to the strange cat sitting on a rock."Why have you called us here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Ivysong stretched, then shook her head. "Devastation... Like, Dark Forest interference devastsation?" she asked. She'd seen some of that before, in a vision Mistlight had once shown her.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Fallenpaw awoke here too. "What the-??" she mewed. "Where`s Shortwhisker?? Where am I??" she asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Left_bar_bleue280/280IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:28 am

"I-I'm here!" Panted Leafpool, rushing in. She caught Sightsouls eye and smiled, even though he was blind.

Deathclover padded in calmly. "Hey," he mewed and smiled at everyone. His red eyes stood out from his black pelt.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

Charrie Points : 590

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:50 am

OOC: I'm going to be MCA of StormClan, do I join?
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:35 am

OOC:I suppose so.This can be your first MCA dream
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:47 pm

OOC: ish here!! D:

ic: Shortwhisker woke up into the dream territory next to Fallenpaw. With a quick glance around, she found the other medicine cats crowding around another cat she had never seen before. She then turned to her apprentice. "Come on, this must be important." She mewed before making her way to the group. "Greetings. I'm Shortwhisker, Rockclan's medicine cat."
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

Brightkit woke up in the Dream Territory. A bunch of cats had already gathered here but she didn't know why.

"Hello," she mewed, "I'm Brightkit. I'm in StormClan." She noticed Deathclover and padded up to him.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:46 am

Goldenleaf stared at the cats."Greetings" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Shortwhisker dipped her head to Goldenleaf before turning to the mysterious cat on the rock. "So, what's going on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Fallenpaw stuck close to her mentor, gazing at the other cats in the clearing. Why are we all here?? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:09 am

Voicing the same thoughts that Fallenpaw had, Ivysong spoke. "Why are we all here? What devastation?"
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Humor : yo momma so big that when she went swimming in the ocean some whales said to her:&quot;we are family! even though you're bigger than me!

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Sightsoul rushed over to Leafpool and nuzzled her,"I missed you!"he meowed,his sightless eeys looking softly into hers,"I'm now Sightsoul!"he purred with triumph
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:06 am

Leafpool smiled at Sightsoul. "I love you too, but what's going on?" she whispered to her mate.
Deathclover smiled at Goldenleaf, his expression was sweet. He then looked at the enchanting white she-cat, "What's going on?"

"You are here to stop the Clans. If you fail, they will be running, their pawsplashing in their enemies blood. Now go! Save your Clans!" The white she-cat declared, the ran up into the air, her pelt becoming part of silverpelt.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

Fallenpaw stared after the she-cat, horror in her eyes at what she had just said. "Shortwhisker, what does she mean?" she asked her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:49 am

Goldenleaf paused."So,we have to stop the Clans fighting? But why would they fight?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:11 am

"I don't know why they should fight. But they shall have their resons." Deathclover announced as the dream started to fade away, slowly he waked up.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 am

It took Shortwhisker a moment to let the news sink in. Shocked as she was, she still turned to her apprentice. "I'm not sure, Fallenpaw. We'll have to think it over when we wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Brightkit was stilled confused why she was here with medicine cats, she guessed. She slowly nodded to the rest of them and faded away, waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sightsoul

Sightsoul

Humor : yo momma so big that when she went swimming in the ocean some whales said to her:&quot;we are family! even though you're bigger than me!

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:18 am

Sightsoul looked around the clearing with his now,yet again,sightless gaze,"fighting hasn't yet broken out,but,I still believe we should try to avoid it at any cost,"he meowed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)   IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: The start of the prophecy... (ALL MED. CATS MUST JOIN)
Page 1 of 1