Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunting/border patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue120/120hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue300/300hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

hunting/border patrol Empty
PostSubject: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

It was around sunhigh whenGoldenstar padded around her territory, making sure everything was in order. Since she was the only one of her clan, she had a risk of losing her land. She searched around for anything that could be a danger to her, but found nothing so far. She sighed and sat down, licking her front paw. Suddenly, a noise on the rocks below her made her freeze. Curiously, she crouched down and gently crept down the rocks, trying to be as light on her feet as possible. The scent of mouse suddenly caught in her nose, making her mouth water. She crawled up to the edge of the rock she was standing on and glanced down. There it was. The mouse was chewing on a small acorn it had found. Goldenstar readied her paws and pounced, landing straight on the mouse, killing it swiftly with a bite to its neck. "Finally. Something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue280/280hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 am

Angelclaw sat at the border and looked at Goldenstar with a smile. "How's it goin'?" she mewed across.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue120/120hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue300/300hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

"Oh! Hello, Angelclaw!" She replied, leaving the mouse where it was at for the moment. "Pretty good. I'm just checking on everything. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
hunting/border patrol Left_bar_bleue280/280hunting/border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 am

"Yeah, it's going well. I have my first apprentice, Driftpaw." replied Angelclaw happily. "How's your clan? Didn't you find it? Or did you just take over?" Angelclaw's eyes twinkled curiously.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 pm

"That's good!" She mewed. "And I haven't found anything. Not a single trace. So, I've kind of taken over. But I was accepted by Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:12 am

Angelclaw nodded and said nothing. "I wish some cat's would join your clan." she told Goldenstar.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm

"Me too. Maybe some day." She smiled. "But until then, I'm stress-free! I don't really have to worry about feeding a clan or making sure everything's running fine, I just have to look after myself." But that's not as satisfying as it seems... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 pm

"Ah.... Yes. Snowclan has seemed to get quiete busy lately, I had two kits, I'm training an apprentice. My two kits are Spiraltail, now a warrior and Leafpool, the Medicene cat!" she told her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"That's wonderful!" she purred. "May Starclan grant you all happiness and prosperity!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting/border patrol   hunting/border patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunting/border patrol
Page 1 of 1