Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Driftpaws border patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Driftpaws border patrol Empty
PostSubject: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 am

Angelclaw smiled, today was a nice day for a border patrol. "Driftpaw!" she called out.

Driftpaws border patrol Angelv10
Spoiler:

Driftpaws border patrol Gd10
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 am

"Yes Angelclaw?" he said, padding out of the apprentice den."Are we going hunting today?"

BLACKKPAW, SEASONPAW, OPALKIT. ME AND ANGELCLAW'S KITS~

Spoiler:

DAT'S RIGHT I ISH DA NEW ADMIN~"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue280/280Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 am

Angelclaw smiled. "Close. We are doing a border patroll." she told her apprentice. "Where do you want to go first? LeafClan border? StoneClan border? StormClan border?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue45/45Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Driftpaws border patrol Left_bar_bleue160/160Driftpaws border patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 am

Driftpaw thought for a moment."LeafClan border." he replied.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 am

"Great!" she mewed happily, padding towards the LeafClan border. She flicked her tail for him to follow. "This is LeafClan." she mewed, looking at all the trees.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

Driftpaw's eyes widdened. "So this is LeafClan territory..." he breathed out loud.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 am

"Yup!" she mewed. "I always wondered how it was so lush and green. Where do you want to go next?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

OCC: Wait! We need to do something important!! :0

"How do you mark the border?" Driftapw asked before they left.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 am

"Oh yes! Silly me. I'm always forgetting to do that!" she mewed. Angelclaw put down a scent marker. "Now they know it's our side!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 am

Driftpaw smiled, then he shook his head."Can we go to StormClan next?" he asked her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:59 am

"Og course!" she mewed happily and began to pad to the Stormclan border.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 am

Driftpaw ran up close to the border and as Angelclaw did before, he copied her and marked the border.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 am

Angelclaw was delighted that her apprentice knew what to do. "Very good!" she praised him. "Now for the newest clan, Rockclan. It was only discovered a moon or two ago."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 am

"Cool!" he meowed and bounded off and marked the RockClan border. He sniffed RockClan scent and it smelt funny; but he didnt say anything and padded back to Angelclaw.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 am

"Yes, but Goldenstar get's very lonley." she told her apprentice. "Lets get back to camp."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 am

Whinterpaw padded back to camp with his mentor.

OCC: The End?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 am

OCC: The endz!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftpaws border patrol   Driftpaws border patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driftpaws border patrol
Page 1 of 1