Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking to Brightkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Charrie Points : 560
Humor : umm...

Cat stats
Health:
Talking to Brightkit Left_bar_bleue120/120Talking to Brightkit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Talking to Brightkit Left_bar_bleue300/300Talking to Brightkit Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Talking to Brightkit Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Stormstreak padded up to the nursery to look for Brightkit. "Brightkit." He whispered to keep the other warriors from hearing. "Brightkit. Come here!" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

Charrie Points : 590

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Brightkit yawned and padded out of the nursery to find Stormstreak waiting for her.

"Yes Stormstreak?" she asked before stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Talking to Brightkit Left_bar_bleue120/120Talking to Brightkit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Talking to Brightkit Left_bar_bleue300/300Talking to Brightkit Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 pm

He glanced around nervously to see if anyone else was near. When it was all clear, he sat down and made himself comfortable next to Brightkit. "I wanted to talk to you about the day you entered our territory."
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:03 pm

"Okay..." she mewed. She also sat down, listening to what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

He sighed, trying to overcome his pride so he could tell her he was her father. "The day you came here, you were talking about your mother, Jenny..." He paused for a moment. "Well, I am your father.."
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Brightkit's mouth popped open with amazement. She had always wondered why her fur was different from her mother's ginger fur.

"You're...my father?" she asked before purring loudly and rubbing her face in his fur.

OOC: Lol, she's very happy to have found you daddy! XD
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yes, I am. I am glad to have finally met one of my kits," He purred for the first time like... ever in his life.

OOC: haha! yes she finally has her daddy!
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Brightkit let out a soft purr of happiness.

"I bet mom would love to see you again. She's always looking at the mountains. Maybe you could meet my siblings too!" she mewed.

OOC: Sorry for not posting, just couldn't find it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Stormstreak smiled at her excitement, but only sighed. "Maybe one day soon. But not right now, okay?" He asked.

OOC: its okay. sorry for taking so long myself!
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:51 am

"Okay." she mewed, thinking about how her mother would feel about seeing her father and kit again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Brightkit   Talking to Brightkit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Brightkit
Page 1 of 1