Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brightkit's MCA sign-up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

Charrie Points : 590

Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:24 am

Dead said on his website that meddies could have more than one app so when I'm 6 moons I want to be MCA!

Name:Brightkit/paw/fire

Clan: StormClan

Site activeness: Almost everyday (might not get on, I have a brother who hogs kinda)

Why you would like this rank: I've never tried being one and I think it would interesting.

What would you do as this rank: I would help keep my Clan save from disease and infections or any sicknessand interpret messages from StarClan the best I can.

What you know about this rank: I know a couple of herbs now (I'm on A Dangerous Path), such as poppy seeds to sooth pain, chamomile to soothe the heart, mouse bile to get ride of ticks, and cobwebs to stop bleeding. I also know that medicine cats interpret messages sent from StarClan and all medicine cats and their apprentices meet every new moon.

Favourite medicine from warriors,if one: Yellowfang, Cinderpelt

Recommendations, If Any: None.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Sorry for double post but please, if not just tell me...
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Left_bar_bleue120/120Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Left_bar_bleue300/300Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

Approved :D
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Ty =D
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Left_bar_bleue120/120Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Left_bar_bleue300/300Brightkit's MCA sign-up. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 am

If you want,Goldenleaf could be your mentor
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 am

What about Deathclover? He is the meddie in my Clan right?
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's MCA sign-up.   Brightkit's MCA sign-up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brightkit's MCA sign-up.
Page 1 of 1