Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to know all the cats ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowcream

Snowcream

Charrie Points : 665

Cat stats
Health:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue40/40Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue120/120Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 am

Snowcream sat in the middle of the camp. She didn't really know anyone particularly well and hoped for someone to go up and talk to her. She'd always been the serious one and never had any real friends to care for... or love.

OOC: Someone talk to meee Angel
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue280/280Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am

Deathclover walked into the clearing and looked at Snowcream. He quickly put his herbs into his den and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue40/40Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Stamina:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue120/120Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 am

Snowcream purred upon seeing a cat approach her, "Hello." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Getting to know all the cats ^^ Left_bar_bleue280/280Getting to know all the cats ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 am

Deathclover smiled with a small purr. "How's it going?" he purred calmly in his firm tone, like a leaders tone.
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 am

"Not bad, and you?" Snowcream purred.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:46 am

"I'm doing good. Any news?" he smiled at Snowcream.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Charrie Points : 405
Humor : I have no humor .3. Not now.

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Aurakit watched the StormClan deputy and medicine cat silently. Some sort of anger was swirling inside him; and he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofdestiny144.canadian-forum.com
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:37 am

"Not that I know of..." Snowcream trailed off seeing a small kit, watching her exchange with Deathclover. She flicked her tail at the kit motioning him to come over.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Aurakit walked over reluctantly, and sat down, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 am

"Hi...!" Snowcream purred, she was slightly taken aback by his slience.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 pm

"Hello, Aurakit. Almost an apprentice I see!" Deathclover said to the kit happily that the clan was doing so well. He sensed anger in the kit, and a slight bit of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Aurakit sighed, and was about to say something when Infernokit pushed him aside lightly. "So will I," he meowed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am

"Hello, Infernokit. Where you going to say something Aurakit?" Deathclover smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

"Never mind," Aurakit sighed heavily, and padded away.

Infernokit looked smug. "He always acts like that."
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Snowcream flicked the tip of her tail surprised at Infernokit's reaction, "Kits don't act like that..." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Infernokit puffed out his ginger chest. "That's because I'm smarter than a kit," he puffed.
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Snowcream flicked the tip of her tail in annoyance at Infernokit's attitude but didn't show it on her face. "In what way?" she asked cautiously not wanting to hurt the kit's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:42 pm

"In all ways." He licked a little paw. "I'm stronger, and better at hunting!" he boasted.
Back to top Go down
Snowcream

Snowcream

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Snowcream let out a small giggle, "You've already been out hunting have you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the cats ^^   Getting to know all the cats ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know all the cats ^^
Page 1 of 1