Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue120/120Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue300/300Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty
PostSubject: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm

"Spiraltail! Come," Ivysong called desperately. Would her mate ever get here? She had huge news to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue100/100Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue280/280Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Spiraltail slept at the waterfall cave that night and woke up to see his mate. He was delighted to see her. "Yes? I slept here because I thaught you might come!"
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue120/120Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue300/300Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

"I have such fantastic news...but it means more hard work & lies than ever..." trailed off Ivysong. She licked Spiraltail & purred. "You're going to be a father! We're going to have a real family," she purred. "I'm going to have kits!" Ivysong purred, laying down.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue100/100Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Left_bar_bleue280/280Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 am

Spirailtail licked his mate passionatly. "Starclan gave us a mericle! I'm so exited! I wish I could be in your clan.... But, since my mother is Deputy, it would break her heart." He loved his mate so much, yet he couldn't join her clan.... How will we be able to keep a good family relationship if the kits aren't allowed out of camp to see their father? he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 am

OCC: PLEASE POST IVY!
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 pm

"How will they cope...Well, one thing I can tell you, it will be soon. It'll be nice to have a Half-Clan family, even if our love is forbidden," Ivy mewed. "But, whatever happens happens, & it cannot be undone," she finished with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Spiraltail purred. "I will sneak in reguarly to protect them."
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 pm

"Really?" she asked, she was startled. Then she remembered when she was a kit. "You were the first to see me in moons, it was like I was invisible to anyone else..." she remembered, purring. "I just hope our kits don't have that to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:55 am

"They won't. We, hopefully, will have more than one, so they can keep eachother company!"
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

"Yes," meowed Ivysong, purring her agreement. "I completely agree."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Spiraltail licked his secret mate lovingly. "How is LeafClan MC working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"It's a great position," she purred. "The scent of herbs is fantastic. Also, I collect the poisons & store them in piles so little kits don't run over & eat it," she added.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 pm

"You're so smart!" he purred.

OCC: I have to go, cya!
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

"Thanks, Spiraltail," she purred happily. "I hope at least one of our kits has your personality."
OOC: Bai!
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

Spiraltail purred, "I hope one has my personality, one has your and ones a mix!"
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 am

"Let's hope none of them have too much violence," joked Ivysong.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 am

Spiraltail laughed, then he stopped and looked very serious. "This is going to be very hard, I'm worried we might get caught, I can sneak in to Leafclan with my share of kits, to see you and your share, sometime I might be alone, to organize things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail   Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions & Secrets~Ivysong & Spiraltail
Page 1 of 1