Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life in camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Life in camp Left_bar_bleue100/100Life in camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Life in camp Left_bar_bleue280/280Life in camp Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Life in camp Empty
PostSubject: Life in camp   Life in camp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 pm

■At dawn, the deputy appoints the daily patrols
■Border patrols leave at dawn and sunset
■Several hunting patrols leave daily. Some Clans (like ShadowClan) prefer to hunt at night; the others generally hunt during daytime
■Some warriors always remain in the camp to guard it in case of an attack
■Mentors train their apprentices at a designated place (like the training hollow in ThunderClan), or take them on patrols
■Apprentices do chores like tidying up dens, changing used bedding, and attending to queens and elders. The elders usually tell them stories while they work.
■The medicine cat treats injured or ill cats, trains his or her apprentice if he or she has one, and leaves to gather herbs when supplies are running low.
■The leader oversees what happens in the Clan, consults with warriors, and calls a meeting if needed, (i.e. a kit becoming an apprentice)
■Cats who stay in the camp usually rest, sunbathe in the clearing or share tongues. Cats are most active during morning and late afternoon; they often sleep during the night and rest at sunhigh.
■At night, one or more warriors stay awake to guard the camp while the others sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Life in camp
Page 1 of 1