Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue45/45Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue160/160Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty
PostSubject: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 am

Driftflight had guarded the camp,(while Snowstar was away, looking for the kits) as he waited for the safe return of his kits, mate and leader.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue120/120Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue300/300Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am

Snowclaw entered the camp,followed by Seasonpaw,Opalpaw and Angelclaw.She growled "Never do that again! It just causes trouble for your parents and our clan!" she hissed

Blackpaw padded out of the apprentices den and stretched.She overheard Snowstar talking.What happened while I was sleeping? she thought
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue45/45Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue160/160Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Seasonpaw groaned, ashamed. He didn't bother look up at his faher.

Driftflight gasped. They were back!
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue120/120Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue300/300Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 am

"What am I going to do with you?" she hissed
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue100/100Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Left_bar_bleue280/280Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 am

"You two should know better!" Angeloclaw told them, "Do not do that again! Ever!"
Opalpaw pawed at the soft snow, feeling terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Driflight frowned."Don't do that again!" he meowed.

Seasonpaw hung his head."We won't!" he said, trying to keep the anger out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")   Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp") I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to camp (continuation of "StormClan camp")
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: SnowClan Camp-
Jump to: