Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Spiral Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Meeting Spiral Again Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Spiral Again   Meeting Spiral Again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Ivysong, Tidesplash, & Feathertail reached the thunderpath. There was a stream of blood, but no body. The blood became a trail, leading off. "Oh no. It could have been Flametail, or Spiraltail, or Wavesplash!" cried Ivysong.

OOC: When Tide finds out who it was that died, she's gonna become a loner.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue280/280Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Spiral Again   Meeting Spiral Again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Spiraltail walked slowly up to his mate and kin. "I-I-I'm sorry," he mewed quietly, depression filled his face and voice.
Flamepelt came up behind his father. He was aware of his brothers death.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Meeting Spiral Again Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting Spiral Again Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Spiral Again   Meeting Spiral Again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm

"Sorry for what?" asked Ivysong, echoed by her daughters saying, "What? Where's Wavesplash?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Spiral Again   Meeting Spiral Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Spiral Again
Page 1 of 1