Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue280/280Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty
PostSubject: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

Spiraltail padded up to the Coalroom, the leaders den. He had to tell Snowstar about the kits, but he knew not to tell her that they were his and Ivysongs kits. "S-Snowstar, can I talk to you?" he mewed, his voice trembled lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue120/120Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue300/300Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 am

Snowstar lifted her head "You may" she mewed "Is something troubling you,Spiraltail?" she asked
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue280/280Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

"Yes, you see," his voice was very shaky, "I was out hunting and I found two loner kits."

OCC: Theese kits are mine and Ivy's kits.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue120/120Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Left_bar_bleue300/300Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:59 am

"Kits?" she mewed "Get them into the nursery right away! And get a queen to take care of them" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am

"Okay. But... I actually wanted to take care of them, if you don't mind. They are so cute, and one has the same pelt colours as me! Please, can I look after them?" he pleaded, he was hoping he could, because he wanted to be close to his kits.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

"Since when are you a queen?" she asked sternly "Bring them to the nursery if you dont want them to die!"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am

Spiraltail laughed, he walked out and brought in two male kits. "Flamekit," he mewed pointing to a Flamekit. (read their creations, I'm to lazy to discribe them) "And Wavekit," he added pointing to Wavekit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)   Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubled (Snow and Ange/Spiral only!)
Page 1 of 1