Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Left_bar_bleue120/120Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Left_bar_bleue300/300Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations   Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Tidesplash, Already Warrior If Possible
Name: Tidesplash

Tom or she-cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Medium-Length black fur with splashes of blue

Eye colour: Electric Blue

Personality: Kind, clever, down-to-earth, trustworthy

Origins: Firstborn Daughter Of Ivysong & Spiraltail, LeafClan Warrior

Feathertail, Already Warrior If Possible
Name: Feathertail

Tom or she-cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Long-Haired Silver Tabby

Eye colour: Blue

Personality: Kind, clever, down-to-earth, trustworthy

Origins: Daughter of Spiraltail & Ivysong, Warrior Of LeafClan

RP Sample: Feathertail looked at her mother. "Why are you staring at me," she asked. "I'm just seeing how beautiful you are...& how much we've all changed since you were a kit," Ivysong added. Feathertail & Tidesplash knew the truth of their parentage, but would not tell anybody anything about it.
When they made promises with their, "Feathertide Oath" they weren't allowed to break them, but they didn't break them even without their oath. "Promises have meaning once again, & broken dreams are drifting to an end," sang Tidesplash softly, the way her 'adoptive' mother had when she was a kit. She loved that song. Tidesplash purred. Then she started singing too. "What happened to this world? Why was it destroyed? Who did this to my home? I don't understand," they finished it perfectly. "Bravo, girls! Bravo," meowed Ivysong.
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Left_bar_bleue120/120Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Left_bar_bleue300/300Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations   Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 am

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Tidesplash & Feathertail's Creations
Page 1 of 1