Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivykit's Chosen Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Left_bar_bleue120/120Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Left_bar_bleue300/300Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's Chosen Destiny   Ivykit's Chosen Destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Ivykit is destined for LeafClan! So, may I please be a LeafClan cat?
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Left_bar_bleue280/280Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Ivykit's Chosen Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Chosen Destiny   Ivykit's Chosen Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:18 am

Approved! It's great that there's more LeafClan members, it was the least popular. But the leader isn't that active. Snow and Goldenstar are the most active leaders.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Ivykit's Chosen Destiny
Page 1 of 1