Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Catch of the Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Charrie Points : 37

The Catch of the Day. Empty
PostSubject: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:59 am

Rain padded down the alleyways, her mouth watering as she
let the aroma of the food dangle between her teeth and climb
up into her scent glands. She wanted to pause and bite down...
hard, but she knew better then that. She had to find a good place
to enjoy her meal away from pestering two-legs and other lazy
cats who might want to nab her meal. Eventually, she found a nice
spot behind some undergrowth. With a purr, she relaxed and dug
into her prey, a freshly killed mouse... granted it wasn't caught as
graceful as she would prefer, but hey.. whatever worked.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
The Catch of the Day. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Catch of the Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Catch of the Day. Left_bar_bleue280/280The Catch of the Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Angelclaw noticed the kittypet. "Do you know Cherub?" Angelclaw asked.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Rain swallowed her food and frowned a little, "Depends on who's asking."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
The Catch of the Day. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Catch of the Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Catch of the Day. Left_bar_bleue280/280The Catch of the Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:21 am

"I'm asking. Cherub has joined our clan." said Angelclaw, as she walked up to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Rain snorted and rolled her eyes, "Yeah... No kidding." she meowed, "A clan? What's that? Cherub would never leave her twolegs..."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 am

"She is now CherubLove. And better belive it. I don't lie!" assured Angelclaw, she had a straight face when talking to the kittypet.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Rain laughed. What a funny sounding name. "So, what's your name? Whitecat?"
"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am

Angelclaw hissed lightly, "No. You silly kitty-pet! I'm Angelclaw, deputy of SnowClan. And what might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

The silver tabby purred lightly in amusement at her temper. "My name is Rain, I'm a- ah, what did you just call me? Oh, a kitty-pet?"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 pm

"Yes. Well, in a clan, you get more friend, so, clan life is better."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm

"I have tons of friends, plus my house-folk." she meowed, "I don't see how It's better. I don't even know what your talking about, hun." Rain tilted her head to the side, confused.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 pm

"Ohh, but are you in love as I am?" she smiled towards Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 pm

"In love?" Rain clearly didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Catch of the Day.   The Catch of the Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Catch of the Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: Two Legs Place-
Jump to: