Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverkit a meddie?!? :O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlkit

Pearlkit

Charrie Points : 101

Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit a meddie?!? :O   Silverkit a meddie?!? :O I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 am

Name: Silverkit/Silverpaw/Silverpool

Clan:Snowclan

Site activeness: Everyday

Why you would like this rank: The visions from Starclan, help her clan.

What would you do as this rank: Take care of my clan, learn how to use herbs, and help birth kits.

What you know about this rank: Medicine cats are very important with a clan, not only to keep them healthy. They also help birth kits and get visions from Starclan.

Favourite medicine from warriors,if one: Yellowfang :3
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Left_bar_bleue100/100Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Left_bar_bleue280/280Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Silverkit a meddie?!? :O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit a meddie?!? :O   Silverkit a meddie?!? :O I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am

approved, but you have to wait a week and to 2 more things on the check-list!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Silverkit a meddie?!? :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Creation :: Special Rank Sign-ups-
Jump to: