Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The MAIN Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
The MAIN Rules Left_bar_bleue100/100The MAIN Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The MAIN Rules Left_bar_bleue280/280The MAIN Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The MAIN Rules Empty
PostSubject: The MAIN Rules   The MAIN Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

1- Be patient. If a member is new, and doesn't know our ways yet, don't immediatly snap at them. Tell them the rules, and remind them.

2- No posting in others' creations. Leave the admins or mods to approve them, and explain them something if they don't understand.

3- Respect others' beliefs and religions. Different people have different beliefs, and you have to respect them.

4- Be helpful. Be helpful to the others around the site. New or old. It can range between telling them how to do their RP sample, to helping them resolve problems.

5- NO SWEARING. This is in all the other rules list, and we need to enforce this.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

The MAIN Rules
Page 1 of 1