Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting with two-legs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue280/280A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A meeting with two-legs Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 am

Angelclaw was walking around when she walked into the two legs place by accident. This place smells weird! Where am I? Angelclaw wandered to herself. She suddenly saw a two legs. She froze as it started to reach for her "Help!"
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Cherublove

Charrie Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 am

Cherub heard youwling nearby.What was that? She walked closer to the sound and saw her housefolk grabbing a cat.she sat there and watched as the cat was being chased by the twolegs.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue280/280A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 am

"Another cat?! Hi, stop these people!" she wailed, she thought that Cherub was a warrior like herself, but she was kittypet. "Heeeelp!" she yowled as the two legs chased her around, then the two legs picked her up and she screamed in fright. "HELP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 am

"Ugh fine"cherub said in a annoied voice.this was her territory noone elsesa*she went up to the twoleg and rubs around his legs.He grabbed angelclaw with one hand and reached down to pet cherub."nooooow juuump"she purred.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:54 am

She pounced out of his grasp and landed swiftly beside his leg. She bit into it and scratched his leg. "Why are you being rubbed, are you...." she gasped and froze. "A...a kittypet??"

Last edited by AngelClaw on the treetop! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Cherub rolled her eyes and yowled"well duh why else would i be here".She was a very rude and stuck-up cat.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 pm

"Stuck up! You should join us warriors. You could learn the meaning of loyalty!" Angelclaw said to the stuck up kittypet, she hissed and flexed her claws. "Why don't you join us?"

Last edited by AngelClaw on the treetop! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 pm

"Why would i be in your clan?Your just mangey cats .What would i do there anyways?starve myself to death"cherb laughed scornfully.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:28 pm

"We rely on ourselves for our food, we wash in the rivers and you are like a slave to these two legs! You have to be joking about calling us that, look at yourself. Stuck up kittypet!" she hissed with rage. She studied this cat and slowly approched her, circling her and hissing gently. "Do you know how much trouble we have gone through, just to be able to stay alive?"

Last edited by AngelClaw on the treetop! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 pm

"I'm a slave? these twolegs do my every whim,Why would i leave?"She snickerd and meowed"theres not a reason for me to".
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:41 pm

"But you rely on them for your food. Why not gain some skill? You might actually make fiends, eventhough with that attatude it's highly unlikely!" she snickered with a wide grin, "Now please, let me just show you our camp. Give it one day!"

Last edited by AngelClaw on the treetop! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 pm

"alright then fine I'll go.Don't expect me to like it though".She started to walk ,her fur buffeted by the wind."Are you coming?"

(new rp?)
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm

"Follow me, you are going the wrong way!" she laughed at the clueless kittypet. She started the long walk up the mountain.

Last edited by AngelClaw on the treetop! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherublove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 pm

"ugh fine then"she staryted to follow the cat and whined along the way "Im hungry,are we there yet?AHH puddle!"
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue120/120A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
A meeting with two-legs Left_bar_bleue300/300A meeting with two-legs Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Snowstar seen Angelclaw and a new cat coming up the mountain,once they were close enough she asked "Whos this?"
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Cherublove

PostSubject: RE: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 pm

"I'm cherub the awesome .Who are you?",cherb spat.she was still acting like a stuck-up cat.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:33 pm

"This is a stuck up kittypet, I'm showing her how to rely on herself. She is only coming for one day, unless she changes her mind and wants to be a warrior!" Angelclaw told her leader as she eyed the kittypet that was scared of a puddle. "It's just a puddle, we are going to go hunting when we arrive. You will hunt your own food, kittypet! And stop being full or yourself, you are not as special as our leader-SnowStar." she grinned as she flicked her tail towards SnowStar. "Oh, and cherub, you are not 'the awsome', got it? You will be called.... CherubLove until you leave. Is that okay? Don't act stuck-up, got it?"

OCC: The rest of this will b e posted in SnowClan Territory, called: Cherub's arrival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with two-legs   A meeting with two-legs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting with two-legs
Page 1 of 1