Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My own Site! :DD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue120/120My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue300/300My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

My own Site! :DD Empty
PostSubject: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:33 am

GONE

In the blink of an eye. Everyone disappears. GONE.
Except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not one single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Just as suddenly, there are no phones, no internet, no television. No way to get help. And no way to figure out what's happened.

Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents—unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers—that grow stronger by the day.

It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen, a fight is shaping up. Townies against rich kids (Coates Academy). Bullies against the weak. Powerful against powerless. And time is running out: On your 15th birthday, you disappear just like everyone else...

sooo yeah. My site is based on this book 'GONE' by Michael Grant. I thought it would be pretty awesome seeing as how this book ROCKS and this being a roleplaying site and all, it actually has a plot..ish kind of thing. Also, if you haven't read the books, it might possibly be a good idea to do so, but you don't have to if you don't wanna. I will gladly tell you about them if you still wanna join the site! :D

soo.. anyway. here's the site: Gone by Michael Grant
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue120/120My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue300/300My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:13 am

I watched a TV show like that once .3.
Well,without the kids getting strange new powers Awsome face
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:21 pm

well they're actually amazing books! :D but I still need people to join... -.- I only has 3 members including me D: (no guilt trip implied..)
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue100/100My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
My own Site! :DD Left_bar_bleue280/280My own Site! :DD Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

Fijiting I read part of Gone.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 am

really?? sweetness~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own Site! :DD   My own Site! :DD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own Site! :DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: