Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of Spirits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Charrie Points : 405
Humor : I have no humor .3. Not now.

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Aurakit curled up in his mossy nest and yawned. He was getting too big for the nursery, after all, he was a rogue's kit...or so he guessed. He wiped his red eye over with a dark paw and fell into slumber. He was in a forest, a forest glowing with rich life and radiance. His eyes widened, and he walked around. Suddenly, he heard something behind him. He whipped around. Nothing. He closed his eyes and let his vision seek an aura. Still nothing. He began to walk briskly away. He felt the presence follow, and soon, he was running. Suddenly, a voice made him freeze. Aurakit squeaked weakly. "H-hello?"
Let the aura of life guide you through the burning fire.
And thus, all faded black, and the silver kit woke with a start.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofdestiny144.canadian-forum.com
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue100/100Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue280/280Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 pm

"Hello. Wow! You remind me of Twisted(or Twisterstar)star!" Deathclover exclaimed, looking the kit up and down.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Aurakit jumped at the sound of Deathclove's voice. He sat up abruptly. "How, exactly..?" he asked, tilting his head, startled at the remark. Twisterstar had gone missing strangely not long before Aurakit had been born, and the kit figured he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue80/80Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue240/240Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

"He is my father." sliverkit mewed coming in hearing them talk about him. She didnt even know what they were talking about "I never saw him though."
Back to top Go down
Aurapaw~Infernokit
StormClan
Aurapaw~Infernokit

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 am

Aurakit sighed. "I never knew my father. Or my mother. But I ended up here...How? I don't know." He sifted one dark gray paw in the dirt. "Deathclover says I look like him. But I don't have a...twister over one eye," he pointed out gruffly.
Back to top Go down

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue80/80Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue240/240Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

"So doesn't mean you dont look like him." She mewed
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue100/100Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Dreams of Spirits Left_bar_bleue280/280Dreams of Spirits Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

"I don't see people through looks all the time, mainly through their eyes. There's something that jut reminds me of him when I see you," Deathclover smiled, showing his clean, white teeth. The sun was setting, causing the sky too go a blazing orange and fade into a deep and mysterious purple. The blood-red clover on his chest stood out from his jet black pelt.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dreams of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Spirits   Dreams of Spirits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Spirits
Page 1 of 1