Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A kittypet's adventure!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

Charrie Points : 590

A kittypet's adventure! Empty
PostSubject: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am

Ruby left her garden through a little hole that was beneath the fence. Her mother told her to stay away from the mountains but her curiosity brought her to them. She padded across the marshy area until she heard a sound. She paused but her bell jingled for 3 heartbeats. She heard some rustling in the bushes and started to get worried. Was this a monster? Or someone friendly...

"Wh-who's there?" Ruby mewed.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue100/100A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue280/280A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

Deathclover energed from a bush, some herbs hanging from his mouth. "Hello, kittypet."
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Ruby jumped and looked at the strange cat.

"Hi...I'm Ruby...what's in your mouth?" she asked. The green plants looked strange but interesting.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue100/100A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue280/280A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

"Herbs," Deathclover replied, dropping his herbs to show Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue80/80A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue240/240A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Shadestar heard Deathclover talking to someone. She walked over and found the kittypet. "hello kittypet. why are you here? do your parents know your here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Charrie Points : 560
Humor : umm...

Cat stats
Health:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue120/120A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue300/300A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Stormstreak padded after shadestar. "A kittypet?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

"Can't you guys clearly see! She's a kitty pet!" exclaimed Deathclover, glaring at all the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Ruby took a step back from the other cats' dislike.

"My name is Ruby. I ran away. My mom doesn't know, but she always looked at the mountains and sighed. I was maybe thinking this is where my dad was. So I came here, hoping maybe I could find him and join him." she mewed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

"Oh. Does anybody here look familiar?" Deathclover asked, he was trying to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue120/120A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
A kittypet's adventure! Left_bar_bleue300/300A kittypet's adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Stormstreak carefully looked at the kit when a sudden sense of surprise washed over him. "Who's your mother?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 pm

OOC: I don't have a name so I'll make one up...

IC:" Her name is Jenny. She's probably worried about me. Even though I'm the runt of 4, I'm still her favourite...I never understood why." she mewed to the strangely familiar tom.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Jenny. He stopped. "Jenny..." He repeated aloud this time. He had definitely recognized the name. Jenny was his mate that he had been seeing for a while, but his pride especially in front of his other clan members kept him from saying so. With a heavy sigh he looked at Deathclover and then to Shadestar. "Well we can't just leave her out here. The warrior code itself says we can't leave a kit in need." He then looked back at Ruby but his gaze was warmer and more welcoming now that he realized she was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 pm

"Do you know my mother? Your expression seems less...angry..." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:11 am

He glanced at the other cats quickly before looking back down at the kit. "No I don't," He lied, not wanting the others to know. "Let's just get you back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 pm

"Okay!" she mewed, forgetting everything else. Ruby looked up hopefully at the cats as she thought of joining them. The seemed like the kind of cats she would like as they looked strong, brave and kind. She smiled to herself and sighed.

"I will..." she said out-loud by accident. She probably brought confusion to the wild cats.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Deathclover knew what Ruby ment by saying 'I will'. He had a partial blindness, sometimes he could see (which is most of the time), and rarely he can't see. When he can't see he can see into a cats soul and thoughts. He knew lots of the other cats secrets, and they didn't know he did.
Back to top Go down
Stormstreak

Stormstreak

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 pm

He glanced back at his kit with his good eye. He gave her a slightly confused look before turning back around to head to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Brightly~Pantherkit

Brightly~Pantherkit

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Ruby followed the strange cat. She liked this cat, she found him friendly even though he seemed to hate her at the beginning. She smiled at the thought of being a wild cat and having friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kittypet's adventure!   A kittypet's adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kittypet's adventure!
Page 1 of 1