Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallenpaw's herb training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Fallenpaw's herb training Left_bar_bleue120/120Fallenpaw's herb training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Fallenpaw's herb training Left_bar_bleue300/300Fallenpaw's herb training Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Fallenpaw's herb training Empty
PostSubject: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Shortwhisker yawned as she slowly woke up. She padded out of her den to where Fallenpaw slept. "Fallenpaw," She mewed. "It's time to go collect some more herbs!"
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

Fallenpaw bounced to her paws. "Sure!!" she mewed. "Where are we going??"
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Fallenpaw's herb training Left_bar_bleue120/120Fallenpaw's herb training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Fallenpaw's herb training Left_bar_bleue300/300Fallenpaw's herb training Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

She thought about that for a second. "We can try to start near one of the streams in search of some Horsetail. From there, we can try to look for some more Juniper Berries. Do you know what those two herbs are used for?"
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

"Ummm...." Fallenpaw mewed. "Juniper is for belly aches and whitecough, and Horsetail is for stopping infections, right, Shortwhisker???"
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 pm

"That's mainly right. Juniper berries help with bellyaches, they give you strength and they help with breathing. But you did get Horsetail right! Good job!" She praised.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Fallenpaw smiled. "Okay, what`s next??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm

"We go out to find some," She mewed, making her way out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 pm

"Okay." Fallenpaw mewed, padding out behind her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 pm

When they got to the stream, she glanced around to try to find any herbs. "Fallenpaw, can you try to show me Horsetail?" She asked, testing the apprentice once again.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

She sniffed around, and spotted a tall, bristly plant. She padded over to it. "Is this it, Shortwhisker??" Fallenpaw asked.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

"That's right!" She mewed happily. "You're learning fast! If you keep this up, there won't be much more I can teach you!" She padded over to her apprentice to pick the herb.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 am

Fallenpaw purred at the praise. "You have much more to teach me, Shortwhisker, beleive me."
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

She let out a mrrow of laughter. "Yes, I know. But very soon you'll know just as much as me. Maybe more!" She mewed through the newly picked horsetail plants.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am

Fallenpaw picked some plants too, and said, "Anything else we need, Shortwhisker??"
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 pm

"We need to try to find some Juniper berries. Just to be sure we have enough. Then when we get back to camp, we'll organize the herbs and I'll teach you what they do." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"Okay." Fallenpaw sniffed around for Juniper berries, but didn`t know what they smelt like, or even where the best places for them were. "Where do you find them, Shortwhisker??" she asked, feeling like a dunce.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 pm

"Well first off, Juniper berries are a blue, purple, blackish color. They can usually grow anywhere. Around here, we will most likely find them in the cracks between rocks. The bushes grow between them." Shortwhisker replied, already searching for the spiky leaves of the Juniper bush.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm

"Oh." Fallenpaw mewed, turning around in a circle, searching with her good eye for the plant.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

She searched for the plant as well, and finally found quite a large bush no too far up the stream, but she wanted to see if Fallenpaw could find it. "I'll let you find it. But if you need any help, let me know!"
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 am

"Okay." Fallenpaw sniffed around, and saw the large bush, and pointed with her tail to it.
"Is that it, Shortwhisker??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Shortwhisker nodded. "Yes. That's it!" She mewed. "Now to carry the berries and the Horsetail back to camp..." She then realized that could possibly be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:25 pm

"Here, I`ll take the Juniper Berries, Shortwhisker." Fallenpaw mewed, gathering them all into a large leaf and bundling it into her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

"Thank you very much, Fallenpaw." She smiled with the Horsetail still in her mouth. "Now, let's get back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's herb training   Fallenpaw's herb training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallenpaw's herb training
Page 1 of 1