Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comet needs help!! D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue120/120Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue300/300Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Comet needs help!! D: Empty
PostSubject: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 am

Comet had always regretted the day he had to ask a clan cat for help. He carefully made his way up the mountain from the abandoned village that was pretty far away, making sure he didn't hurt his back leg any worse than it already was. The bottom half of it was swollen and pink from infection, and it was tender to the touch. He didn't dare place his paw on the ground out of fear of throbbing pain.

Climbing up past a mound of rocks, he glanced up at the overcast sky. "Great.." he mumbled as he pressed on into Stormclan territory. "Can... can someone help me?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar~Silverpaw~Thorn

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue80/80Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue240/240Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

shadestar was just on a border patrol, when she heard the call. She raced over and found comet. "what do you need help with?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue120/120Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue300/300Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am

Comet glanced over at the Stormclan cat and hissed before he realized that the she-cat WAS part of Stormclan. Still glaring, he sighed. "My back leg is infected..."
Back to top Go down

Charrie Points : 1027

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue80/80Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue240/240Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:48 am

"Hold on." she mewed then she yowled "deathclover come here!"
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue100/100Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue280/280Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Deathcloved padded gloomily over to the cats. Under his breath he sighed, "Silly rouges. They don't know to stay safe." Then he said loud and clear, "What have you done to yourself? Here, I'll rub some Chervil juices on it then put some Cobwebs on your wound." He put the Chervil juices on Commets wounds the put Cobwebs on them.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 pm

It took all he had not to pull his foot away from the medicine cat while he was fixing up the wound. "I didn't do anything." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue100/100Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Comet needs help!! D: Left_bar_bleue280/280Comet needs help!! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm

"Then who did?" Deathclover growled, he wasn't usualy as nasty as this, "Well, you should at least know some herbs! It's basic!"
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:34 pm

"Who did it is none of your business!" He snarled. "And I don't know anything about herbs. There wasn't anyone around to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet needs help!! D:   Comet needs help!! D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comet needs help!! D:
Page 1 of 1