Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!

Go down 
3 posters

Should I kill 'em?
Just Leafpool
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar25%Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
Just Spiraltail
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar0%Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill them both
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar25%Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
Don't kill either of them
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar50%Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Icon_voting_bar
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue280/280Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty
PostSubject: Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!   Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 am

Okay, I'm unsure about stuff. I'm RPing Spiral, Angel, Opal, Leaf and about to be RPing Deathclover.
Now, VOTEE ON DE POLL.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue120/120Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue300/300Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!   Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 am

I say don't kill any of them,because
1.Your an admin.You make da rules BD
2.Goldenleaf can become a MC,even if Leafpool is alive
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue280/280Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!   Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 am

....... OK. They're gunna stay alive.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

Charrie Points : 1136
Humor : I USED TO BE A RAINBOWCLAN LEADER!!!!!!!!

Cat stats
Health:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue120/120Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Left_bar_bleue300/300Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!   Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 am

wow SNOWSTAR!!! great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!   Poll..... I needz to kill 'em! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll..... I needz to kill 'em!
Page 1 of 1