Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Long Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
One Long Fight Left_bar_bleue120/120One Long Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
One Long Fight Left_bar_bleue300/300One Long Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

One Long Fight Empty
PostSubject: One Long Fight   One Long Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Feathertail stood in the Death Forest, waiting for an evil cat to fight. Finally, a cat stepped out. Feathertail raised her paw to swipe, "stop!" came a voice she knew well. "Would you really do this to your own sister, Feathertail? I'm here to help you." Then another cat stepped out. "Well, well, well. It's the little family reunion. My name is Dark Angel, & this is Dark Soul, my sister." Then the fight began, Tidesplash fending off the more powerful Dark Angel. Dark Soul seemed to want peace. "My name is not Dark Soul, sister," she said calmly. "My name is Dark Secret. Now, I shall fight you before I fight these two cats," she hissed. She easily killed her sister, knowing each of her moves. Then she moved on to Tidesp,lash, who fought her four hours. Finally, Dark Secret's lifeless body was on the ground, matted with blood. "I'm sorry it came to this, Dark Secret," whispered Tidesplash. Her own paws ere matted with her enemy's blood.
Back to top Go down

One Long Fight
Page 1 of 1