Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallenkit for MCA!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

Fallenkit for MCA!! Empty
PostSubject: Fallenkit for MCA!!   Fallenkit for MCA!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 am

Name: Fallenkit (Falllenmist)

Clan: Rockclan

Site activeness: On every day when I`m able to be on!!!

Why you would like this rank: I would like it because I really like to help heal cats and interpret signs from StarClan

What would you do as this rank: I would help all the cats that need it, regardless if they're in my own clan or not, and I would interpret signs from Starclan as needed or wanted

What you know about this rank: Meddies know about all herbs so that they can help cats in their clan that are in need of medical attention. They also on occasion help other cats from other clans if absolutely necessary. They even interpret signs from Starclan that they recieve in dreams or even natural occurrences.

Favourite Medicine Cat from Warriors: Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Leafpool, Mothwing, Willowshine, and Jayfeather!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Fallenkit for MCA!! Left_bar_bleue120/120Fallenkit for MCA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Fallenkit for MCA!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Fallenkit for MCA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit for MCA!!   Fallenkit for MCA!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

with my Admin/leader/meddie cat powers.... Approved! And since you've been on for a week, i shall start your ceremony :P
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Fallenkit for MCA!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Fallenkit for MCA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Fallenkit for MCA!! Left_bar_bleue280/280Fallenkit for MCA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit for MCA!!   Fallenkit for MCA!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Well, If you have those powers, then I have...
my Adminly/Founder/Deputy/owner powers....

Anyways, you're still approved.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit for MCA!!   Fallenkit for MCA!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Wow, Angel..XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit for MCA!!   Fallenkit for MCA!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallenkit for MCA!!
Page 1 of 1