Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In some territory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Charrie Points : 1539
Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 am

Fallen stumbled away from the other rogue, tears streaming from her face as she ran. She didn`t believe this was happening, it couldn`t be...

She had come back from playing in the field when she saw it. A large black rogue standing over her mother, who was laying on the ground, covered in blood.
"Mother!!!!!" Fallen had screamed, dashing towards her.
"No!! Fallen, run!!!" her mother had called back, as the tom brought his claws down on her neck, snarling. Fallen`s mother shrieked, and went limp. The tom looked at her menacingly, and Fallen had fled. Now, she hid in a bush, crying for her mother. "Mother. Why??" she asked the air. She curled up in the bush and fell asleep crying.

OOC: SOOOOO sad!! D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
In some territory Left_bar_bleue120/120In some territory Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
In some territory Left_bar_bleue300/300In some territory Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

After a while, Shortwhisker was padding through the territory in search of some more herbs. She had already found a patch of horsetail, but now she was searching for some more poppy seeds. When she had gotten pretty close to the edge of her territory when she smelled blood. "Oh no.." She gasped, following the scent. She pushed her way through the bushes that lead to the field and that's when she saw the fallen queen. She ran up to the limp body to see if there was any possible way the queen was alive, but there wasn't.

Shortwhisker sighed, defeated. She felt terrible for not being here sooner for the rogue queen, but she knew there was no reason to be upset. "Is there anyone else here?" She called out just in case.

OOC: its very sad!! D: but pretty awesome at the same time... if that makes sense ^^'
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Humor : Saphira:*Drinks 3 barrels of beer* Orik: OMG A DRUNK DRAGON XD Saphira: *Fallls on Eragon* Eragon: >.< Ouch... Dwarves: AHAHA! HE GOT SKWISHED BY A DRUNK DRAGON! XDXDXDXDXDXD

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Fallen woke, and looked out of the bush. "He-Hello??" she mewed nervously, wondering if the tom had come back.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
In some territory Left_bar_bleue120/120In some territory Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
In some territory Left_bar_bleue300/300In some territory Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Shortwhisker turned around to face the direction where she had heard the kit's voice. Just by the pitch of the small voice, she could tell the other cat wasn't a threat. She slowly made her way over to the bush where Fallen was. "It's okay," She purred. "You can come out now. I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 am

"Is that big cat gone???" Fallen asked. She crept out of the bush, and looked towards her mother`s body. "Is she really gone???" Fallen mewed, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

She glanced back at the queen's body with Fallen's sadness reflected in her own eyes. She then turned back to face Fallen, but her gaze had moved to the ground. With a sigh, she spoke. "Yes, she is. I'm so sorry. I would have helped... but I came too late."
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 am

Fallen sat down heavily. "So, now I`m all alone??" she asked. "I can`t be alone. I want my mother!!!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Seeing Fallen cry made Shortwhisker want to cry too. "Don't... Don't worry. You won't be alone." She tried to think of something she could do for the kit. "Oh, I know! You could come live with us! You can join our clan!"

"What's this about joining our clan?" A calico cat asked, stepping out of the bushes. She joined Shortwhisker and looked down at the kit. "And who might this be?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Fallen stared at the new cat. "Who are you??" she mewed. "And what`s a Clan??"
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm Goldenstar of Rockclan. And a clan is a group of cats that live on this mountain. There are four in all. There's Rockclan, Stormclan, Snowclan, and Leafclan. I'm Rockclan's leader." Goldenstar purred.

Shortwhisker stared at Goldenstar in relief before turning back to Fallen. "Oh, and I'm Shortwhisker, Rockclan's medicine cat. I help take care of sick cats and interpret the signs of our warrior ancestors of Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 am

"Wow." Fallen mewed. "You heal cats??" she glanced back towards her mother`s clearing. No, Fallen thought. Nothing can help Mother now.

She looked back to Goldenstar and Shortwhisker. "I would love to join your Clan. I have nowhere else to go, and my mother always talked about Clans, though she never told me much."
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

"Great!" Goldenstar mewed. "Okay, well since you're now part of our clan, you will have a clan name!" She paused. "Wait, what is your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

"F-Fallen." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Goldenstar crouched down so that her eyes were level with Fallen's. "Well then, Fallen. From this point on until you're an apprentice, your name shall be Fallenkit." She purred calmly. "Welcome to Rockclan."

Shortwhisker smiled down at her new clan member. "Now how about we go back to the camp?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Maplestar~Fallenpaw

Maplestar~Fallenpaw

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Fallen smiled gratefully, and a little sadly. "Yes." she mewed, padding up to Goldenstar. "And thank you, for giving me a home."
Back to top Go down
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm

"You're very welcome." She mewed, running her tongue on Fallenkit's head between her ears. "Now let's go to the camp." She turned around and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In some territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In some territory   In some territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In some territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: RockClan Territory-
Jump to: