Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Shortkit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Golden~Shorteh~Comet

Charrie Points : -2147482663
Humor : Nothing. Nothing in this world its funny. except... funny stuff

Cat stats
Health:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue120/120Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue300/300Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Finding Shortkit Empty
PostSubject: Finding Shortkit   Finding Shortkit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Goldenstar was padding around her territory around sunhigh, trying to find some more prey to take back to the camp. She had already found a couple of mice and a bird or two, but she wanted to make sure there was enough for at least a little while. Her nose was high up in the air, trying to find the scent of more prey. Instead she found a scent that was very strange to her. "Rogues!" She hissed, slowly creeping into the bushes to follow the scent. She stopped in the middle of the bracken, ignoring the pulling at her fur. That's when she saw a small kit. Gasping, she checked to make sure there wasn't any danger.

The small kit lay in a small clearing not far from the bracken Goldenstar was hiding in. She was laying down in a small pile of dead leaves with her tail wrapped around her muzzle, but her eyes were continuously moving back in forth in a frantic motion. She had heard the rustling in the bush and perked her head up. "Mother?" She mewed.

Goldenstar cautiously walked into the clearing and sat down next to the kit. "No, I'm not your mother. Do you know where she is?"

The kit shook her head nervously, her ears lying flat on her head out of fear. "Who.. who are you?"

She glanced around once more, keeping her nose filled with the smells around her to see if anything was out of the ordinary. "I'm Goldenstar, leader of Rockclan. How old are you? How long have you been here?"

The kit kept quiet for a few seconds before speaking. "I'm almost 6 moons. And I've been here since moonhigh. Mother said she would be back soon and that I should stay here." She paused. "Is.. is she dead?" She asked with dread coating every word.

"Only Starclan knows."Goldenstar replied.

The kit's gaze dropped to the ground. "Oh..." Even if she didn't know who Starclan was, she was filled with too much sorrow at the thought that her mom abandoned her.

Goldenstar stared down at the kit pitifully. "How about you come and live with me and my clan? We might not be large in numbers, but we will still be strong. And I think you will fit right in!"

The kit lifted her head again and slowly nodded. "Okay... Thank you Goldenstar."

"You're very welcome! Since you are now a member of my clan, your name shall be Shortkit. Come on. Let's go home." She mewed, padding towards the camp.

Shortkit smiled and followed Goldenstar back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

RAINBOWFEATHER~AURAKIT

Charrie Points : 1136
Humor : I USED TO BE A RAINBOWCLAN LEADER!!!!!!!!

Cat stats
Health:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue120/120Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue300/300Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Finding Shortkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Shortkit   Finding Shortkit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Rainbowstarz ran up to them."Hello."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Finding Shortkit Left_bar_bleue280/280Finding Shortkit Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Finding Shortkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Shortkit   Finding Shortkit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am

OOC: Rainbowstarz change your name. NOW.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Finding Shortkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Shortkit   Finding Shortkit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Shortkit
Page 1 of 1