Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) Left_bar_bleue120/120Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) Left_bar_bleue300/300Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) Empty
PostSubject: Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream)   Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Tidesplash woke up in a place full of stars. She was in StarClan, but how? "I thought Medicine Cats like mom were the only ones who meet StarClan cats?" she asked. "It is your time for a prophecy, young warrior. Listen closely. First, I am Songsoul," said the cat. "Second, your time has come. Listen closely."
"Two shall travel far together,
Challenges rise that warriors face,
The signs of the stars point in two directions,
Friends may betray you,
Enemies change sides,
Forces unite to reveal the truth,
Ask their question & face the answer,
One cats destiny is changed forever,
" said Songsoul. Tidesplash spoke. "Who is the other cat who will tarvel?" she asked. "You already know. Look in your heart," meowed Songsoul, before walking off. Then Tidesplash woke up. Now she knew who the other cat was. It was her sister.
Back to top Go down

Tidesplash's Prophecy(Dream)
Page 1 of 1