Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaking in......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue100/100Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue280/280Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Spiraltail crossed into the Leafclan border with his share of kits, Firepelt and Wavesplash. They rushed in and slipped into the Medicene Cat den. "Ivysong!" Spiraltail purred gently, his voice loving.

Firepelt nudged is goody-two-shooes brother, Wavesplash. "Check it out, we've got sisters," he mewed, "Yeah, I hope they like me and you!" he said in his good-goody way.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue120/120Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue300/300Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Tidesplash rushed over. "What a surprise. We have company, Feathertail!" Tidesplash called her sister over. Feathertail ran over really fast. "We have brothers?" she asked. "Yes. The reason you never met them is because they're in SnowClan with your father," meowed Ivysong to her daughters. "You still might have told us about them," pointed out Feathertail. "Your sister would have spread it around camp very fast as a kit," Ivysong pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue100/100Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue280/280Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Firepelt caught Feathertails gaze, his eyes, that looked like there was flames inside them, buried into hers. "Hi sisters! Hi mother!" said Wavesplash, eyes waving like there was water inside them. Spiraltail licked Ivysong, "So glad we could meet!" he mewed in a trance. To that Firepelt replied with "Get a den!"
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue120/120Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Sneaking in...... Left_bar_bleue300/300Sneaking in...... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

"Hello Spiraltail," purred Ivysong. "Feathertail & Tidesplash make such good warriors, don't you think? I raised them happily. They're clever cats."
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 am

Sipartail nodded in agreement. "Hello, Feathertail and Tidesplash!" Wavesplash greeted them happily.
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hello," said Tidesplash. For once, she wasn't sarcastic. "Hello Wavesplash," meowed Feathertail, her long fluffy tailcurled around her as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 am

Flamepelt groaned. "Ugh," he moaned, "Why do I have to have sisters? Just kill me now." Flamepelt was bored. "Don't say that, Flamepelt! It's nice to have some lovely girls to know," Wavesplash smiled, giving his two sisters a loving lick. The Flamepelt sighed heavily, "Shut up! Goody-two-shoes!" Spiraltail looked at Flamepelt, feeling like he raised him wrong, "Sorry that Flamepelt is being so fussy," he apoligized to his daughters and mate.
Back to top Go down
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:20 pm

"Everyone is unique," said Ivysong. "Trust me, Tidesplash is usually very sarcastic," she purred. To prove Ibysong's point, Tidesplash spoke. "No, I'm Tidestar, leader of TideClan, kindest, funnest cat ever. Of course I'm sarcastic! Feathertail is perfect, I have to be myself, don't I?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Flamepelt let out a small growl. "And I'm going to kill you! 9 times...." he hissed, proving to his sisters that he wasn't the one to mess with. "Stop it!" Spiraltail hissed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking in...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in......   Sneaking in...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking in......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats from the Mountain :: Area's Of The Forest :: LeafClan Camp-
Jump to: