Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SageKit/Sageleaf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SongKit

Charrie Points : 7

SageKit/Sageleaf Empty
PostSubject: SageKit/Sageleaf   SageKit/Sageleaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Name:SongKit/Bird

Tom or she-cat:she-cat

Appearance:Tabby with a white spock of white over one eye tabby color brown main fur black

Eye colour:green dark green with mint green swirls in them

Personality: stobborn,brave,week,fast to anger,cries when alone, and has black outs,feels pain others are,

Origins:rock clan

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay):SageKit sat in the hallow of a tree.She didn't know why or even how she got there!The smell was of feilds a smell she didnt like she peered out all was quiet to quiet.Then a voice in her head shouted Duck!She ducked down just in time a owls fell from the air oddly.She pounced on the bird and bit it's wing.Blood plused into her mouth she spat it out it was bitter.It was trying to get her off.She hissed and bit into it's wing again.Then a lift of a wing swiftly got her on her back the owl hoped over and sh tried geting up but couldn't get up.The owl put it's talens on her stomach she screamed as the talens plunged into her.Anger driving her she swiped a claw over it's face it went back she sprang at it blood now coming heavy from gravity.And bite into it's face it wooed and tried to get her off but fell doing so.She put her paw on it's stomach and plunged her paw into the blood.She then stoped she looked at the owl it was going throw pain she toke her paw out of the wound and walked up to it's neck and bit swiftly.It wooed softly.The died she hissed in pain and walked away she blacked out a quarter of the way back to camp.Blood marking her trail.

Last edited by SongKit on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
SageKit/Sageleaf Left_bar_bleue100/100SageKit/Sageleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
SageKit/Sageleaf Left_bar_bleue280/280SageKit/Sageleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

SageKit/Sageleaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: SageKit/Sageleaf   SageKit/Sageleaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am

Why is your name Songkit, if your creation says Sagekit?
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
SongKit

Charrie Points : 7

SageKit/Sageleaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: SageKit/Sageleaf   SageKit/Sageleaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 am

i didnt know what a good last part of the name would be..... for they don't know about song ether i think But i'll try to use it next time i just have to think of a good name.O i know!!!*idea light bolb*
Back to top Go down
Snow~Black~Golden

Snow~Black~Golden

Charrie Points : -2147482083
Humor : ITS SO FLUFFY IM GOING TO DIE!

Cat stats
Health:
SageKit/Sageleaf Left_bar_bleue120/120SageKit/Sageleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
SageKit/Sageleaf Left_bar_bleue300/300SageKit/Sageleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

SageKit/Sageleaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: SageKit/Sageleaf   SageKit/Sageleaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 am

APPROVED! Your name should be Songkit-paw-bird
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

SageKit/Sageleaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: SageKit/Sageleaf   SageKit/Sageleaf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SageKit/Sageleaf
Page 1 of 1