Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with the kits!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue280/280Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Playing with the kits! Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the kits!   Playing with the kits! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 am

Angelclaw walked into the nursery and saw her two kits, Leafkit and Spiralkit. "Hi my kits!" Angelclaw mewed to them happily. Spiralkit raced up to her happily. "Hi mother!" he mewed cutley. Leafkit followed behind him, "Hi mum!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Driftflight~Seasonpaw

Charrie Points : -2147482813
Humor : Warrior Spoofs!! XD

Cat stats
Health:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue45/45Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Stamina:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue160/160Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the kits!   Playing with the kits! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 am

Driftpaw saw the kits."What fine kits..." he thought.

Last edited by Driftpaw on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Playing with the kits! Left_bar_bleue280/280Playing with the kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the kits!   Playing with the kits! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 am

"Yes, I had them and passed out, then my mate disappeared." Angelclaw mewed sadly, but then brightened up. "At least me and my kits survived! I found them where rouges go." Spiralkit pounced on his sister, Leafkit.
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the kits!   Playing with the kits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the kits!
Page 1 of 1