Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivykit's MCA Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Charrie Points : 1126

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue120/120Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue300/300Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ivykit's MCA Application Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Name: Ivykit/paw/song

Clan: LeafClan

Site activeness: I will be very very very very very active

Why you would like this rank: Because I want to serve my Clan & use my knowledge of herbs to heal my Clan.

What would you do as this rank: I would serve my Clan until the day I join StarClan, healing those in need & knowing all the herbs that are within my Clan's territory. I would be careful not to confuse Foxglove seeds for Poppy seeds so that my Clan would not lose cats because of a foolish Medicine Cat.

What you know about this rank: Several herbs:
Alder Bark
Used to treat toothaches

Blackberry Leaves
These leaves are chewed into a pulp to treat bee stings.

Borage Leaves
It is easily distinguished by its small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. When it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens, it produces better milk. It also brings down fevers.

Burdock Root
Tall stemmed thistle with a sharp smell and dark leaves. When the root is dug up and washed off of dirt, it is chewed into a pulp, and put on wounds inflicted by rats to keep them from becoming infected. Can also be used on infected rat bites to lessen and heal the pain.

Catmint/Catnip
A leafy and delicious-smelling plant. They are rarely found in the wild, and are mostly found in Twoleg gardens. Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare.

Celandine
This herb can be used to soothe the eyes if ever damaged.

Chamomile
This herb can be used to strengthen the heart and soothe the mind.

Chervil
A sweet smelling plant with large, spreading, leafy, fern like leaves and small white flowers.[2] The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the root also helps with bellyache.[2] One of the best places to find Chervil in the forest territory was Snakerocks.[3]

Chickweed
Like catmint/catnip, it can be used to treat greencough. In the old forest, it grew near Sunningrocks[4].
Cobwebs
Very common in the forest, just be careful not to bring the spider along with you! Put it on a wound to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Coltsfoot
A flowering, dandelion-like plant with yellow or white flowers. The leaves are chewed into a pulp, and given to cats with difficulty breathing or a cough. It also can be used to treat kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

I also know several poisons:
Nightshade
Nightshade is extremely toxic to cats and Twolegs, being capable of killing a full-grown human in under forty-five minutes.

Deathberries/Yew berries/Night Seeds
Deathberries are an extremely poisonous species of red berries, and are known to Twolegs as yew berries.

Holly Berries
Holly berries, while not as dangerous as deathberries, are still a danger to kits.

Foxglove seeds
Foxglove seeds are known to be a dangerous medicine. While they can help the heart, they can easily cause paralysis and heart failure. They are often mistaken for poppy seeds.

Favourite medicine from warriors,if one: Cinderpelt, Leafpool, Mothwing, Jayfeather
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue280/280Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:22 am

Leafclan MCA? Approved, as long as Lightningstar dosen't mind!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue120/120Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue300/300Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 am

Yay! I want to help my Clan until I join StarClan! YAAYZ! BTW, can I post in my Clan camp now?
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Ivykit's MCA Application Left_bar_bleue280/280Ivykit's MCA Application Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Yush, but there is only you and lightning in Leaf clan. My kit could sneak in!
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com
Ivy~Bliss~Rachel

Cat stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:22 pm

OK! That'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Application   Ivykit's MCA Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivykit's MCA Application
Page 1 of 1