Cats from the Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats from the Mountain

Choose from four clans - SnowClaw, LeafClan, RockClan and StormClan - Choose your destiny....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Cheeze Cake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sir Cheeze Cake Empty
PostSubject: Sir Cheeze Cake   Sir Cheeze Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 am

Name: sir cheeze cake.

Tom or she-cat: tom cat.

Appearance: small , black with big cute eyes and sharp teeth.

Eye colour: brown.

Personality: visious , and uses cute eyes to ploy enimys into false security. he is nice to unless attacked.

Origins:as a kit he he snuck into a two legs house and found some cheese cake on a plate. he ate it , then the two legs came in and saw chese cake on his paws. wich gave him the kitty pet name sir cheeze cake when he was the age of a warrior he left his beloved home to become a rouge....

RP Sample (A sample of how you would roleplay):as he snuck into the house he saw some cake, what type he thought to himself he tasted it and to his delight it was cheese cake. he ate it all . he heard a monster pulling up. he started to leave when a two legs grabed him. oh no! he thought......

Last edited by sir cheeze cake on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator #1

Administrator #1

Charrie Points : -2147481778
Humor : Two cows are standing around one day when one cow says to the other, “So what do you think about this mad cow disease?” The other cow replies, “What the do I care? I’m a helicopter!”

Cat stats
Health:
Sir Cheeze Cake Left_bar_bleue100/100Sir Cheeze Cake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sir Cheeze Cake Left_bar_bleue280/280Sir Cheeze Cake Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Sir Cheeze Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Cheeze Cake   Sir Cheeze Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 am

Approved! Cool name...
Back to top Go down
https://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com

Sir Cheeze Cake
Page 1 of 1